sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

We are needing to R&I headliner on a 2015 Infiniti Q70L RWD

Customer Question

we are needing to R&I headliner on a 2015 Infiniti Q70L RWD V6-3.7L, we have all trim panels down but can not figure out the dome lite which seems to be the only thing holding up headliner. do you know how to remove dome lite so the headliner will drop. thanks
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The map light assembly in the center of the headliner just to the rear of the rear view mirror is held in with three clips. There are two clips at the front which need to be disengaged first. Using something such as a door panel clip tool get above the assembly at each front corner and pop the metal clips loose. Let the front pivot down and then disengage the single clip in the rear.