Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2004 Nissan Quest. We recently noticed that 2 of

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Nissan Quest. We recently noticed that 2 of the three cigarette lighter outlets don't work. The one that is behind the door in the center console works (it is the one that is always on). The one on the passenger side of the center console and the one in the rearmost seat don't work. I could not find a fuse labeled on the diagram for cigarette lighter or anything else that sounded similar. Either way, I checked all the fuses in all three different panels (one inside the vehicle, two under the hood) and no fuses seem to be blown. What could the problem be?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 6 months ago.

double check your fuses with a test light