Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

What the symptoms wheel bearings going bad. : new and

Customer Question

what the symptoms for front wheel bearings going bad.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: new and different vibrations, a slight pulling to the left while steering straight. waning sound that changes with speed and road grade, incline etc.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if possible.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

A sign of a bad wheel bearing is a roaring type noise when driving. Do you hear any noises?