Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I d therove my infinity to work it started up just fine but

Customer Question

i d therove my infinity to work it started up just fine but after work it wouldnt start i had it towed to my house. the next day it started right up so i turned it off and tried to start it it wouldnt start i let it sit for a while and it stated up?
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: brand new battery it turns over then sputters and then i cant get it started fo a while
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i had a friend who is a mechanic look at it and he thinks its the security system but he doesnt know how to disconnect it
JA: Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: e
JA: Huh?
Customer: well before this happened i was driving down the road and my fan system broke and i had to have the fan system replaced and the radiator and then this started happening
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mike V. replied 6 months ago.

Hi there,

What year and model is your vehicle please?