camerontech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech

Hey Jay, I have a 2009 Infiniti FX35.... I'm looking

Customer Question

Hey Jay, I have a 2009 Infiniti FX35.... I'm looking for the fuse for the front parking/side marker lights
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All the other lights are working. I'm looking inside the fuse box by the battery, but I'm unsure which fuse is for the parking lights
Expert:  camerontech replied 5 months ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced diagnostic tech.the fuse for these lights are a 10 amp fuse. it is fuse #52 in the right rear of the engine compartment fuse block
i would recommend checking all of the fuses in the underhood fuse block (Ipdm) as there is a processor in this block and any other fuse blown could affect the ipdm(Intelligent power distribution module).
hi there,how did your repair go?please take a moment to rate me!thanks and i appreciate positive ratings!cam