peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I have 09 G37x coupe car just stop recognize both keys

Customer Question

I have 09 G37x coupe car just stop recognize both keys at all
I have another 09 G37 rwd coupe for parts/donor what modules do I have to swap to use donor car key on my g37x
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I see no one else has posted any info on this here.In some cases you may need to locate this info from a dealer as they can tell you which components can be or need to be swapped over and they will also most likely have to do some programming on this here.If you want to wait and see if anyone else here can assist further on this let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete