Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

Infiniti QX 4: 2003 Infinity QX4 passenger side headlight comes

Customer Question

2003 Infinity QX4 passenger side headlight comes on, then goes out after about a minute. high beam works constant, just the low beam goes out. I am running the lights on automatic and have just replaced the ballast with a unit ordered from Apollo Auto Lighting. ( It is a japanese unit as all the label language if in Japanese) are there any other tings I should be trying. It is only happening to the passenger side light.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just put in a new headlight (lamp) and everything works great. No longer have any problems. As it turns out, The original bulb I purchsed and replaced was defective. because I had not heard back from my original posting yet, My son suggested another bulb replacement. Hesitant but with nothing to lose, I did and voila', headlight works and stays on.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.From reading your post it sounds like you have gotten the problem resolved. Just letting you know your post did not go unnoticed. If you are still needing help with this post back and we can work from there. If not then there is no need to post back. Thank you as well.