peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Infiniti FX35: -- I have a 2008 FX35 and all of the instruments

Customer Question

hi -- I have a 2008 FX35 and all of the instruments on the dashboard are at "0". There are no lights on there either but the lights outside and interior dome and radio and Nav are working fine -- any suggestions
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any idea how much longer before there's a response?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If the engine and transmission are operating fine with this issue here and all other lights and electronics are operating properly with this fault here this usually indicates an internal electrical fault in the instrument cluster itself with it needing either removed and repaired to correct this fault or removed and replaced.I would have this tested further to see if for sure this is the cause here and then corrected from there.I suspect it will need repaired or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I spoke with the dealer y'day since I couldn't wait this long. They said the gauge cluster assembly would need to be replaced. I took it to them this morning.
This does sound like the cause here due to the common failure with it.Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know. Thanks Pete