Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

I replaced my key fob battery in my 2008 Infiniti m35. After

Customer Question

I replaced my key fob battery in my 2008 Infiniti m35. After doing so the key fob is completely not recognized by the car. Nothing in the car lights up. The lights don't even come on when I open the door
JA: Dealing with a malfunctioning key fob can be frustrating and really inconvenient -- the mechanics will have somegood ideas about what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes everywhere is closed here today. So I'd rather fix it myself
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried taking the battery out and doing it again. I've tried using the key slot on the left of the wheel.
JA: Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: Not that I saw
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 5 months ago.
hi my name is ***** ***** i can help
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 5 months ago.
do the horn and head lights work?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nope they do not