Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infinityou i35: Okay so here are the codes that came up...keep

Customer Question

Okay so here are the codes that came up...keep in mind I have the air cleaned disconnected and pulled 2 sensors off as was checking to see if plugged they were not bad but wrecked one getting it out and have gently cleaned the other and reinstalled it..
Initially the codes read
P1612
P1122
P1121
P0101
P0102
P0103
P0113
P0138
I am hoping I was right and the throttle control actuator is my problem as the car won't Rev up very well at all and idles really rough...Im kind of mechanical inclined but always apretiate professional advice...anything that can help me get this car going...I'll be honest I can't aford to pay you today...but I am a man of my word and soon as I get some cash on my credit card I would gladly pay for your help...so if you could tell me how I could pay you in the next 2 weeks on line here I would do that if this is possible sorry I'm just in a jam with this car and cant afford to take it in to shop right now
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. If you clear all these codes, which ones return?