Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech
7276279

Infiniti G35: the vdc off and slip light comes on after driving

Customer Question

the vdc off and slip light comes on after driving car over 15 miles and also looses power and car turns off. it started doing that after the intake boot got torn while changing air filter so i installed a cold air intake pipe and filter.been 48 hours since installed car still stalling
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with making sure the new cold air intake pipe is sealing and if that checks okay the the next step would be to scan the computer system to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with them, I will help you determine the cause.