peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

TAIL LIGHTS STAYS ON AND THE CAR WONT ROLL OVER

Customer Question

TAIL LIGHTS STAYS ON FOR AWHILE AND THE CAR WONT ROLL OVER
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If there is an internal short in the dash or steering column harness this may be causing this fault here and the wiring may need repaired or replaced for this issue.If any wiring has been repaired or added in recently this needs checked into to see if any faults are found needing repaired or replaced.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete