Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Infinity I 35: I replaced the engine now it won't start. The

Customer Question

I replaced the engine now it won't start. The security light is on solid. The battery was off the car for 4 months
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.
HI,Ok, the NATS, the immobilizer system, has lost memory of the key. Unfortunately, this REQUIRES an Infiniti scan tool to reprogramm it. I understand that this is not what you were hoping to hear, but this is the only way to reprogram the NATS unit and the key
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks