Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

I recently changed nthe valve cover gaskets and the oil cooler

Customer Question

I recently changed nthe valve cover gaskets and the oil cooler o ring and i still have a slight leak but its not the oil pan gasket , any suggestions Mike
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They can get to the bottom of any problem, including oil-related ones, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thats my issue
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: it has 98000 miles the engine runs superb,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.One why that is very helpful in pinpointing a oil leak that is used is to but some engine oil dye in the oil and run the engine for a while and then you take a black light to trace and locate it. If you can post back with complete information (year, make , model and engine size ) I will check the data base for any common know causes as well.