Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

The fan and air conditioner display in the center has no power,

Customer Question

The fan and air conditioner display in the center has no power, neither system works at all. But the radio is getting power
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It seems like it has to be a fuse, but which one?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, ideally before tomorrow morning
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just characterizing the problem, didn't look at fuse box yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Kurt Kennedy replied 5 months ago.
Can you please tell me what is the year make and model of the vehicle in question. Thanks!