peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I'm trying to put coupe seats into a sedan JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I'm trying to put coupe seats into a sedan
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have him/her check this out: http://g35driver.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/454982-pics-coupe-seats-into-sedan-wiring-colors-need-help-plz.html#post7056775
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need to know what colors match
JA: Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: 2004 Sport Sedan 6mt. Not sure year of coupe seats
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If these are not factory seats from the same year and vehicle here this may not work and the correct seats would need obtained.If these are factory seats let me know and I will see what I can locate on this here. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Pete,I'm swapping coupe seats into my sport sedan. The coupe seats have much more bolstering. Did you view this thread? http://g35driver.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/454982-pics-coupe-seats-into-sedan-wiring-colors-need-help-plz.html#post7056775That has pictures and a list of the color-coded wires. Thanks.
O.k.,unfortunately I do not have the info on these seats installed in this model here myself but someone else here may have this info.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete