Mike V.
Mike V., Infiniti Mechanic
Experience:  Factory trained to repair Nissan and Subaru.
2921078

Infiniti Q45: I have a 99" infinity and the antenna is broken

Customer Question

I have a 99" infinity and the antenna is broken and will not retract, which fuse can I pull to stop the motor from running till Iget a new one??
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Fuse #28 in the box inside it should turn the antenna off.I am sending a diagram with #28 highlighted so you know which one to change.Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.Thank you so much!
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I was wondering if you need any more assistance with this or if the fuse removal resolved the issue for you?