Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My key is in the house but I don't know whereJA: Sometimes

Customer Question

my key is in the house but I don't know where
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: is there a way to find my key in my house?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I need to find my key
JA: Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: can you help me find my key?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. There is no way of finding a lost key other than getting the vehicle close to a location to isolate the area. Do you have a spare you can use until you locate it?