Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I was driving and all mypower went off. I statted iyup ahain

Customer Question

I was driving and all mypower went off. I statted iyup ahain andthe sliplight and tcs offlights went on.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can i do anything to get it he?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, i need to drive it home,20 miles.
JA: OK! The Infiniti Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right.
Customer: I hope so.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: No, can i drive it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need to have an answer in about an hour, please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. What year and Model Infiniti is this?