Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

Locked keys in car and had to break in by opening the door

Customer Question

Locked keys in car and had to break in by opening the door with lock
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Once I've got the door open and the alarm went off and I cannot reset it or shut it off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes,do you shut off the alarm and be able to start my car
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: NoI just need to set off the alarm and be able to start my car
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Was the lock damaged when you opened the door at all? Let me know,thanks Pete.