Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Good evening Jay JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

good evening Jay
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a 2007 infiniti g35s when ive been driving for a while and i park the reserve bottle fills up when i park my car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Fix_It_Man replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** see if we can get this taken care of for you. I have a few quick questions first. Can you tell me if you are referring to the coolant reservoir? Can you watch it fill or is it full when you check it? Does it go back down as the vehicle sits?