Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

Infiniti FX35: I have a 2010 FX 35. The battery died on the

Customer Question

I have a 2010 FX 35. The battery died on the key fob so had to use the port. The key is now lodged in the port and will not come out. What is the trick to remove it?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is the battery now charged up or has it been replaced at all? Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes it has been replaced.
Have you tried to lock and unlock the doors as well as disconnect and reconnect the battery to see if the key then removes from there at all?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Have not tried disconnecting the battery.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Car battery or fob battery?
The car battery
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Didn't work.
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Do you still need help with this?