peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I have a totalled 1999 infiniti bi30 and i want to know if

Customer Question

I have a totalled 1999 infiniti bi30 and i want to know if I can put the v6 in it into a 2003 xterra
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. I havent tried this myself here but in some cases this can be done if the engine mounting is changed as well as some engine wiring and sensors.The computer itself may need replaced as well to match the replacement model engine.This is a difficult question to fully answer from here but usually this is some of the things that will need done to make it work properly. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete