Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Help stuck in rainstorm and QX80 2015 windshield wipers not working. Motor runs wipers won't move. Car was just serviced Friday.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Can you pop the wiper arm caps off and see if the 14 mm nuts are tight to hold the wiper arm? Other wise, a rod popped off on the linkage which requires a whole wiper assembly to be replaced since it comes as one unit now. But this is under warranty so if the nuts are tight, I would take it to the dealer. Do you have any more questions on this?