peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My turn signal is not functioning at all. When I go to turn

Customer Question

My turn signal is not functioning at all. When I go to turn on the left or right turn signal, nothing happeneds. my question is is it the fuse, flasher , or turn signal switch . Thanks in advance for your support.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The car is infiniti G37 2010.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If this occurs with both left and right turn signal this can be an issue with a blown or missing fuse in some cases.If you have not checked for any blown fuses this needs done inspecting all fuse panels.If one is found it will need replaced then the turn signals re checked.If these are all checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If it's the fuse where is it located on a GS 37 2010 sedan infinity?
I apologize for the delay. Is this a sedan,coupe or convertible model here? Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's a sedan.
O.k.,on this specific model the body control module controls the turn signal light operations.The body control module receives power from the 10 amp fuses 3,10 and 11 at the junction block fuse panel.Make sure these fuses are all o.k.If they are o.k. I suspect the body control module is at fault here needing replaced as this can be a common component to fail causing this issue here.Below is a layout of the junction block fuse panel to locate these fuses.https://www.dropbox.com/s/78mmctasa8zojlk/jb-04-17.gif?dl=0 Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete