Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

My name is***** have a 2010 QX56. The climate control

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** have a 2010 QX56. The climate control dial regulates the air temperature just fine on the drivers side, but the air cannot be controlled on the passenger side with either blows cold air only... the rear air works fine. Any suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure what more I can say.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is totally a air temperature control issue
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The common cause for the type of problem you are having is in most cases caused by a failing air mix motor , there is one for the left side and one for the right side . See the location in the link below. Right passenger side is #6 in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is it possible that it is a faulty relay, and if so, where is that relay located?
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
It not a relay, your problem is as I stated you have a failing air mix motor on the right side.