Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

2011 Infinty G37no communication with TCM, where TCM

Customer Question

2011 Infinty G37no communication with TCM,
where TCM locatedwhich fuse powers it , any tips
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. How many miles do you have on the car?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
You have a 6 year or 70k miles warranty on your transmission. So you my want to have this checked by the dealer. If covered, under powertrain, there would be no charge. Do you have any more questions on this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I bought the car from the auction , and it have flood history so it might not be covered by the warrantyI need all info related to the TCM, where it is located, where it is powered from
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
if it has flood history, it would be deemed salvage. I can check if you like. I just need the vin number. Sorry for the delay. I have been very busy. I apologize. I can check for you after work when I get home.