Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

Are you working right now? JA: No. I'm the Infiniti Mechanic's

Customer Question

Are you working right now?
JA: No. I'm the Infiniti Mechanic's Assistant.
Customer: Ok I got a 2012 inf qx56 . I was trying to program my car garage door and after several failed attempts, I couldn't start my vehicle. What could be the issue?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I can unlock the car and power open the lift gate. When I try to start, it starts then cut off
JA: Anything else I can tell the Infiniti Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is all thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.What time will you be around for me to help you with the programming of your garage door opener?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was able to find what was wrong. Thank you
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
your welcome.. Glad you were able to figure it out.