Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

Jay, JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

HI Jay,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a problem with my 2008 QX56 the ride sucks! I replaced the rear shocks and air pump also the front struts and it still rides horrible, my kids get sick every time they ride in the car..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Did you have a Ride Height relearn done for the rear air ride suspension?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
If that is not done, the rear air ride system may not level properly which will make the ride absolutely horrible! Bouncy!! Does it feel very bouncy?