Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My convertible top will not open. I am getting a beeping at

Customer Question

My convertible top will not open. I am getting a beeping at about a 5 second interval. 2012 G37 convertible
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: Original, 2012
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Runs fine.
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Infiniti Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Just started. I let it sit a night and no difference.
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. How handy are you. I have a trick we can try to see if we can get the top working for you. Let me know