Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

I have an Infiniti g35x AC is blowing full blast but no radio

Customer Question

I have an Infiniti g35x AC is blowing full blast but no radio and no gps. No controls work
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: Non at all
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Car runs great
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Infiniti Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's all thank you
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My car is an 07 Infiniti g35X..started my car and AC was blowing full blast..still radio controls work and gps screen doesn't work either.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Is the upper display screen blank and does not show anything?