Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Infiniti G35: I own a 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe. Its an American

Customer Question

I own a 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe. Its an American model even though I live in Canada and I removed the DRL module the factory installed "otherwise known as a relay" 5 years ago because it was causing my car to randomly not start. So the lighting system is American factory. Recently "when my headlights are in auto mode" i get home and get out of the car I noticed my headlights will not turn off. I'll go to the car an hour later, and the lights are still on. It will kill my battery unless I physically turn off the lights.
I'm curious if there isnt a common cause for this.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. In your fuse panel if you remove the head lamp low beam relay do the lights then turn off with this issue here? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My fiancé has the car at the moment, I'll try that when she's back. Also, the problem doesn't happen every time so it may be a while before I send back.
O.k.,let me know when your ready. Thanks Pete