Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 99 i30. Won't blow cold air. Tried self diagnostic but it won't change from test 1
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Changed compressor vaccum down system recharged it. Everything gets cold under hood like it should just blows hot air in car. Tried self diagnostic but it just sits there can change to any other test
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Does the AC compressor engage and fans comes on when you turn the AC on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Then the mode door actuator would need to be checked for your issue. Give me a min to get you a image of it's location.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago. That is all the inside parts for the air system and vent layouts. I think it's the Air Mix door actuator you will need for this. So I would start there and check that to see if it's operating. Do you have any more questions on this?