Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai

2001 Nissan Pathfinder... Major Brake problem. I have

Customer Question

2001 Nissan Pathfinder... Major Brake problem. I have replaced master cylinder and new brake lines. Brake system was bleed and I have no brakes in the front. Only the back is gripping but only when pedal is fully depressed.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 6 months ago.
Sounds like there is still air in the system, probably in the master cylinder. Try cracking the lines at the master and let them gravity bleed for a while, then bleed them at the front calipers again. Also, if the truck has ABS the bleeding sequence may be different than the traditional furthest from the master cylinder to start. Try going LF, RF, LR, RR. Or RR, LF, LR, RF.If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you