Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Walt starting issues qx 56 JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

walt starting issues qx 56
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2012 push button start. I pushed the starting button and it seemed for a moment that it was not going to start as if the battery was dead new battery recently
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Does the head lights come on? I am asking to try to identify if you are having a battery issue. Let me know?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the lights come on and once it cranks it starts right up its just the initial lag when pushing the botton that we never noticed before
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Got it, this could be a sign of a week battery or a battery going bad. How old os the battery? Do you know?