Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Walt starting issues qx 56 JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

walt starting issues qx 56
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2012 push button start. I pushed the starting button and it seemed for a moment that it was not going to start as if the battery was dead new battery recently
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. Does the head lights come on? I am asking to try to identify if you are having a battery issue. Let me know?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the lights come on and once it cranks it starts right up its just the initial lag when pushing the botton that we never noticed before
Expert:  Jay replied 10 months ago.
Got it, this could be a sign of a week battery or a battery going bad. How old os the battery? Do you know?