Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

Service engine soon light is on JA: The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

Service engine soon light is on
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Now it's driving fine. But yesterday in first gear car started to shake
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Infiniti Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Infiniti Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: And day before car couldn't accelerate past 40 mphs
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. What year and Model Infiniti is this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Qx56 2012
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Since you have the Service Engine Soon light on, do you happen to know what codes you have stored?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No sorry
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Ok.. Do you live in California?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No Florida. Why
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Perfect, Auto Zone offers free scans. If you lived in California, that is the only state that they don't. Do you think you can go to your local auto zone and have them scan it for you and return back with the codes? Once you get the codes I can certainly tell you what needs to be done for your issue. Let me know..
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Probably but not now. Can I come back to this later or tomorrow?
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.
Sure.. That is not a problem I can keep this question open till you can get me the codes. That is not a problem! To return back just simply log back into and go to My Questions. Or if you have a reply in your email from me, you can click that to return back to this question. Sound good?