Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

My car won't start. I think the security immobilizer needs

Customer Question

My car won't start. I think the security immobilizer needs to be reset. That light indicating this issue flashes when I push the button to start
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: I notice there are no i terior lights and the power seats won't could also be battery issue?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Infiniti Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Edward replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. Do the parking lights even come on? and have you tried jumpstarting it by chance? Let us know thank you.