Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

The rearview mirror on my 2000 infinity I30 came loose from

Customer Question

The rearview mirror on my 2000 infinity I30 came loose from what looks to me like it's base, which remains attached to the windshield. How do I reattach the two?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The piece on the windshield that is a metal glued to the glass. The rear view mirror slides down on top of it from the top, going down. Then there is a screw that is tightened to lock it down.

Does that sound right to you? If not can you take pictures of what you are seeing so I can guide you?

Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.

Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.

I saw you requested the Premium Service.

I supplied it for you so if you would like to speak with me, I will talk to you and help you with this issue.