Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have 1999 Infiniti 130k miles and the battery runs down in

Customer Question

I have 1999 Infiniti 130k miles and the battery runs down in 2 days if I don't drive it every day. Had it to the dealership put in new battery and alternator still the same problem
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Infiniti Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Never have had a problem til now. This is a one owner car, in reading other comments do I need to take it back and ask them to check the fuses?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I have to depend on the dealership and they don't know what the problem is
JA: OK! The Infiniti Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: Nothing I can think of
JA: Our top Infiniti Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Infiniti Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Infiniti Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you have a volt meter to do some checks?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.

We need a volt meter to help determine direction of action.

do you know anyone who has one?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel my request and refund my 18.00 I will have to deal with the dealership.
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.

I will put you in for a refund.

Thanks Jay!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you,
Mary
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
You're welcome