Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Can't get it to start, Push the brake and the light ignition

Customer Question

Can't get it to start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Push the brake and the light for the ignition does not light up- car is completely dead. It's not the battery because I just replaced it. 2006 m35x
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Infiniti Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Infiniti Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: Not that I know of? Do you know if it is a faulty battery or a switch
JA: Our top Infiniti Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Infiniti Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Infiniti Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you check your main fusible link off the positive battery terminal?