Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have checked all fuses. But the map lights, the lights in

Customer Question

I have checked all fuses. But the map lights, the lights in the rear of the car over passenger doors and all the illumination around the radio and ac controls don't worry Don't work**
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checking fuses . Customer: But trunk lights work and lights on bottom of the doors work
JA: Our top Infiniti Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Infiniti Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Infiniti Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your questionWhat year and model Infiniti is this?