Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

My infiniti qx56 slip,abs, and vdc off light all stay on

Customer Question

my infiniti qx56 slip,abs, and vdc off light all stay on starting. what could it be?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year QX56 is this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.

First thing I would check is the brake fluid level and see if that is low. Low break fluid can make those lights come on.

Other than that, you could have a Delta sensor issue which would require the ABS system to be scanned to determine the exact fault in the ABS system. The VDC and Slip light is part of the ABS system. So when you get warning lights like this, it really requires a scanner to see what fault you have.

If those lights come on as soon as you start the truck, it is a current fault. There are many possibles. That is why the system would need to be scanned. If you have Intelligent cruise control, that also taps into the ABS system as well. So you could get those lights from the ICC system as well.

Do you understand?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will get it scanned
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.

You got it. If you have any more questions on this after you get it scanned, and you want to return back here with the codes, I will continue to help you.

Sound good?