Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

My car has been misfiring time one mechanic changed a couple

Customer Question

my car has been misfiring for some time one mechanic changed a couple coils and then they said it kept misfiring on 5 and 2 or some thing like that, they changed the ignition something, same problem,I took it to another mechanic, they were working on it and now it will not even work it is dead
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no the shop has it I want to know what is going on because machanics have a way of ripping of women when they don't know what is going on
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: my truck has 184,367, miles on it is it really dead or can something be done
JA: Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: they say it can be an electrical problem how did we go from coils, misfire now electrical
JA: Our top Infiniti Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Infiniti Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Infiniti Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am not even sure who will be responding to me right now
Expert:  Jay replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

What year and model Infiniti is this?