Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

Took my 2007 Infinity G35 sedan to body shop of righthand

Customer Question

Took my 2007 Infinity G35 sedan to body shop for repair of righthand side of my vechile
that had been sideswiped in parking lot. They completed the repair and told me
the right me right right hand head hlight - high intensity light wasn't working after replacing the bulb and checking the fuses and that I needed further diagnosis.
I told body shop mgr that as far as I knew, righthand front head light - high intensity light was working when I brought my vechile in for repair. it is noted body shop had
to remove my righthand head light to complete the repair
working and they had replaced te bulb and checked the fuses and light still wouldn't work. Body shop mgr. told me that that further diagnosis was needed. I told mgr. that as far as I knew, all light as far knew all lights on right hand side were working when I took my vechile to body shop. Mgr says that the problem existed when I brought my vechile in for repair. I paid my 500 deductable and its very expensive to replace
righthand high intensity light. My insurance co. says I have to prove that light was
damaged when accident occured. It is noted
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 7 months ago.

Hi. SOunds like your insurance company is being real cheap with you. Have you already thought of how you are going to prove the light worked before the accident?

I see you viewed my response on 3/15/2016 at 5:47:46 PM 3 day(s) ago. Do you have any more questions on this? did you get your light working?