Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2002 Infiniti g20 and my dash lights are out and

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Infiniti g20 and my dash lights are out and also my running lamp lights in the back are out, but my brakes work fine I just replaced the bulb but I cannot find the fuse I need to replace
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All of my lights work when I hit the brakes but not when my headlights are on, I replaced the bulbs, but I don't know where the fuse is I need to replace. I have a 2002 Infiniti G20
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Done
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you help me locate the fuse box diagram for the lamp lights?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Sorry for the wait. You requested a Expert which locks the question from others to reply. Since the expert did not reply after a certain period of time, I am now able to reply to your question.

The fuse you are looking for is under the hood by the battery. Here is a link that shows you which fuse it is that you should check.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105565483/3.jpg

Go ahead and check that fuse and let me know what you find..