Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I got my windshield replaced but I 't think they completed

Customer Question

I got my windshield replaced but I don't think they completed the job because when I wash my car water leaks out of the light fixture just before the sun roof I have a 97 j30. What would cause that
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

There is a sealer they use to install the glass. If they did not clean and install the sealer properly, water will leak in. I would contact the place that did the windshield for you to have them come back and correct their work. You should have some sort of warranty on their work. It may require them to replace the glass again. Which you should not be charged for.

do you have any more questions on this?