Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

From U.A.E. am looking to change my Qx56 facelift I want to

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** U.A.E. am looking to change my Qx56 facelift I want to ask if need and adapter for the headlight
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the issue about if I change the 2012 headlight to the new LED headlight, I will need and other wires or adapter?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Your truck already has Xenon bulbs doesn't it? Which lights are you looking to change to LED's?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have 2012 headlight and I want to change it to 2015 headlight the new design with DRL, so is it possible without any issues or need some adapter?
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

I can tell you for 100% sure the connector for the head is the same or not. But I can tell you that the bumper cover will need to be changed to fit the new head lights. Plus the DTRL feature will not work cause your 2012 does not have it. I know the lights fit, but the bumper cover has to be changed. That is the main thing as far fitting. The connector, there is always ways to make it work. I just don't recall if they are the same.

Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

ok then, thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Don't forget to Rate me if your Satisfied with my help. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service

Thanks Jay!