Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I just bought a 2014 Infiniti QX70 but can't seem to get the

Customer Question

My name is***** just bought a 2014 Infiniti QX70 but can't seem to get the Lock Out Protection to work. I am able to lock my key inside the car without any warning.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My key fob can be left in the car, shut the door, lock it, with no beeping or warning what so ever.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I will have to look that info up for you. I recall some models having that, and some don't. So let me look into that for you. Can you also let me know how many miles you have on the car?

Expert:  Jay replied 12 months ago.

When you reply, I have some things I would like to try.