Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I was driving my infiniti m35 2006 it started running hot &

Customer Question

I was driving my infiniti m35 2006 it started running hot & smoking.. Then started to skip
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It just happened so that's all I know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If the engine is running hot, you certainly don't want to drive it. If you continue to drive it you can do engine damage.

How handy are you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not handy at all. I usually just take it to the shop if something happens to it
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

It sounds to me based on the running hot and smoke that a coolant hose blew or a radiator seem burst. Either way you may want to tow the car to the repair shop to prevent any future damage.

Do you have any more questions on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you
Expert:  Jay replied 1 year ago.

Ok then, thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Don't forget to Rate me if your Satisfied with my help. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service

Thanks Jay!