Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

W 2010 ex35.The dealer charges $100 to replace. Is a dirty

Customer Question

w 2010 ex35.The dealer charges $100 to replace. Is a dirty filter the reason the cabin stinks. Our other cars never smell bad and don't have filters. Can it be programed to default fresh air.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's pretty much the deal.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Infiniti Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

How many miles do you have on your EX35? And what other type of car are you comparingthis to?